It’s not charity, it’s Goodwill.
Your donations fund job training right here in our community. Join Goodwill’s Donate Movement and help divert millions of pounds of usable goods from landfills and help people with disabilities and other special needs obtain the skills they need to become self-sufficient and independent! For information on the programs that your donations and purchases help fund, visit our Job Training page.
There are several ways to donate:
- Monetary Donations: Donate to Goodwill online by clicking on the icon above. Your donations help fund job training programs.
- Amazon Smile: Shop at Amazon Smile and Amazon will make a donation to Goodwill!
- Drop off donations at your local Donation Xpress or Store: View our Donation Guide 2017 CA-NV for acceptable/nonacceptable items and a list of all Goodwill locations in California and Nevada.
- Host a Donation Drive: Gather family, friends, co-workers, and classmates and hold a donation drive! For guidelines on how to organize a successful donation drive check out our Host a Donation Drive form.
- Donate your business’ surplus inventory to Goodwill:
Your business can now donate merchandise to Goodwill for a tax deduction. Increase your warehouse/storage space, dispose of unwanted merchandise, reduce costs and support our mission to provide employment opportunities to people with disabilities and other special needs. Your commercial donations help change lives! Revenue from the sale of your donations fund programs that give people the skills and training they need to become competitive in the labor market. Donations may include:
- Surplus merchandise
- Customer returns
- Out-of-season items
- Replaced furniture
- Slightly imperfect merchandise
- Unclaimed merchandise